Hessah Al Mubarak District
Daiya - Kuwait
Hessah Al Mubarak Residential District is a comprehensive mixed used development project in Al Deaéh (الدعية) , a prestigious location within the outer urban boundary of Kuwait city.
The project is conceived as a comprehensive urban cluster aiming to deliver quality centered lifestyle all within a pedestrian friendly, well managed urban context with a neighborhood feel. The development methodology is characterized by a holistic approach to design in its different scales and manifestations: urban, architecture, landscape, and infrastructure
This project represents a new approach to upper scale integrated urban mixed-use in Kuwait, as it is the first to be licensed under a new charter of the Kuwait Planning and Building Law.
The Project has a land area of 227,066 sqm out of which almost 50% is dedicated for public services and amenities including: gardens, open public spaces, urban plazas, streets, multi-story public parking, and utilities.
The allowable BUA is distributed over 82 privet plots ranging in size from a minimum of 1000 sqm to a maximum of 2750 sqm. FAR also ranges from a minimum of 170% to a maximum of 520%.
Slightly more than 70% of the total built up area of the project is dedicated to housing, and the remaining 30% to commercial, retail, F&B and other support activities required to serve and enrich urban living.
Project duration: 2016 - 2019