Bawabat Al Fujairah -
Fujairah - UAE
The total land area is 42,505 sqm with a gross FAR of 400%. Housing is the main land use type in the project utilizing 65% of the allowable built-up-area. it is offered in a variety of building types including a tower, mid-rise buildings, and neighborhood cluster formation. The remaining 35% are distributed over a variety of other land use types including: retail, offices, and hospitality.
In view of the dynamics and potential of the local market economy, the redevelopment plan was organized in five development phase to be realized over eight years.
Project duration: 2007